Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Thanks for stopping by, Please come again!

Hi Everyone

I created this blog to help Buyers, Sellers, Renters, Landlords and Landladies get their fingers on the pulse of Toronto's vibrant real estate market. There will be regular posts about things that you may or may not have known about Contracts, Taxes, Market Trends, etc. Occasionally, there may be something posted randomly just because I felt like it.

Now here's a bit about me:

I was born in Toronto and have lived in Scarborough my enitre life. Usually, you'll find me jetting around in my Smartcar somewhere in East York, North York, Markham, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Pickering, or Ajax. I drive a lot. Thank goodness for the Smartcar. Come and say "hi" if you see me.

For this reason, those are the areas that I specialize in although I will also take clients just about anywhere they are looking for a home or property.

I speak English (I hope that was obvious), Cantonese, and some Japanese (keigo is impossible, I idolize anyone who has mastered it). The 5 years of French and 4 years of Spanish have been for naught. The only thing I can say in those languages is "avec frommage" / "con queso". Not very impressive.

If there are any topics you want to have covered, feel free to email me at Michelle@TeamRossHomes.com and I'll try to get some information to you as soon as I can.

No comments: